Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oven roasted broccoli and garlic green beans

So tonight for dinner we had a fabulous mixture of protein and greens. The meat was all grass-fed and delicious! We just sprinkled it with sea salt and grilled. It came out wonderfully. Then there were the veggies. I could have eaten those all night. I was sick to death of steamed broccoli so I decided to try oven roasted broccoli. For the green beans I made my Mom's famous recipe. :)

Oven Roasted Broccoli (recipe from www.elanaspantry.com)

Broccoli (I did the bag of broccoli, but feel free to cut your own)
olive oil
sea salt

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the broccoli in olive oil and sea salt. Spread on baking pan (I used a jelly roll pan). Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!

Garlic Green Beans

1 bag of green beans (once again, do your own if you are motivated. I prefer haricots vert)
2 cloves garlic, minced
olive oil
Sea salt

Place green beans in microwave safe dish. Toss with garlic, olive oil, and sea salt. Microwave until done (about 4 minutes, depending on microwave strength). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment