Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The quickest easiest Paleo Meatballs

These delectable little balls of meat are cooked in the slow cooker.  This makes them even easier to make.  I throw them in sometime before lunch and then presto...dinner is ready at dinner time.  I have also made these in 10 minutes flat.  Who doesn't love having dinner made in 10 minutes?  I hope you enjoy these as much as my family does.




Paleo Slow Cooker Meatballs



3 eggs
2/3 cup almond flour
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
4 lbs ground beef (no leaner than 90%)
48 oz of your favorite (homemade or a clean jarred) marinara (I like Rao's Tomato Basil)







In large bowl mix eggs, almond flour and seasoning. Using hands mix
ground beef into egg mixture until well combined. Pour sauce into slow cooker, form balls out of meat mixture and place in the sauce. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Serve over your favorite vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment