Sunday, May 22, 2011

Paleo pineapple bread with toasted coconut

This recipe was created while traveling in our RV. I needed breakfasts that I could make the night before to make mornings easier. This bread is yummy and I think my kids are going to really enjoy it. :). I'll find out in the morning. Please keep in mind that I baked it using a disposable pan in a toaster oven, so you may need to modify your cooking times.

Paleo pineapple bread with toasted coconut

6 eggs
3 tbsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 cup crushed pineapple
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
Shredded unsweetened coconut

Preheat oven to 375. Grease a pan or baking dish, 9x11inch. Mix eggs, honey, vanilla, pineapple, and oil until well combined. Add coconut flour and baking soda. Pour batter into dish. Sprinkle with coconut. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete