Sunday, April 3, 2011

Super easy Paleo Crockpot Beef Brisket

So unfortunately, I did not get to taste this meal. I made it for my boys and hubby on a day that I was going out of town. My hubby said it was so good that they ate it all. Therefore, no pictures of it and no description of its taste. :) I can tell you it smelled like a home cooked beef stew or pot roast. Hope you like this one! I know I will be making it again as it was hubby and kid approved.

Paleo Slow Cooker Beef Brisket

3 lbs beef brisket (trimmed of extra fat)
1 cup broth (I used vegetable)
1/4 cup dried minced onion
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp sea salt
14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
1 cup water
1 bag baby carrots
1 onion, cut into chunks
1/2 tsp thyme
1 bay leaf
Pepper to taste

Place beef in crockpot. Place all other ingredients in. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment