Friday, January 6, 2012

Paleo Meat on a Stick

Wish I had a better way to describe this yumminess, but that's basically what it is. My boys love food served on a stick so this was a hit in our house. It was quick and simple to make. Just be sure that if you use wooden skewers, that you soak them so they don't burn. Also in this recipe, I pulsed my beef in a food processor for a finer texture.


Paleo Meat on a Stick

3 lbs ground beef (grass fed preferred)
3 eggs
1/2 lbs bacon, finely minced (food processor works great)
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp dry mustard
2 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup almond flour

Mix all ingredients together in large bowl until well blended. Form into hot dog shapes around the skewers. Grill to desired internal temperature. Serve and enjoy!!!- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment